- Cognitive profile
- Educational profile
- Emotional profile
- Social and Behaviour profile
Specific assessments for:
- learning difficulties and disabilities
- identifying co-related syndromes
Diagnostic cognitive and educational assessments can take between 3-5 hours, with the number of sessions dependent on the age of the client and the specific assessment required. Assessments for gifted preschool children take approximately 3 hours and are spread over 2-3 sessions. Assessments for teenagers needing reader/writer, use of computer or more time for exams usually take 4 hours.
Cognitive & Educational Assessment range between $950-1200 exclusive of gst and include a full written report.
Gifted preschool Cognitive & Educational Assessments range between $720-950 exclusive of gst and include a full written report.
Fees may apply for additional copies of reports, special letters, emails and/or booked telephone calls.
Fees apply to cancellations made with less than 2 working days' notice.
Credit card surcharges apply.
Please phone if you need further assistance.
Additional fees may apply for the following
- Follow up meetings to discuss the report recommendations & how they may be implemented.
- Liaisons with kindergarten or school in terms of observations of the child in the classroom, discussions with staff or attendance at IEP meetings.
- Liaisons where appropriate with other professionals involved with the child.
- Referrals to other professionals where appropriate.
- Monitoring of a child’s progress.
- Planning of remedial programmes where necessary.