- Cognitive profile
- Educational profile
- Emotional profile
- Social and Behaviour profile
Specific assessments for:
- learning difficulties and disabilities
- identifying co-related syndromes
Diagnostic cognitive and educational assessments can take between 3-5 hours, with the number of sessions dependent on the age of the client and the specific assessment required. Assessments for gifted preschool children take approximately 3 hours and are spread over 2-3 sessions. Assessments for teenagers needing reader/writer, use of computer or more time for exams usually take 4 hours.
Cognitive & Educational Assessment range between $950-1200 exclusive of gst and include a full written report.
Gifted preschool Cognitive & Educational Assessments range between $720-950 exclusive of gst and include a full written report.
Fees may apply for additional copies of reports, special letters, emails and/or booked telephone calls.
Fees apply to cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
Credit card surcharges apply.
Please phone if you need further assistance.
Additional fees may apply for the following
- Follow up meetings to discuss the report recommendations & how they may be implemented.
- Liaisons with kindergarten or school in terms of observations of the child in the classroom, discussions with staff or attendance at IEP meetings.
- Liaisons where appropriate with other professionals involved with the child.
- Referrals to other professionals where appropriate.
- Monitoring of a child’s progress.
- Planning of remedial programmes where necessary.