We provide assessments, counselling & support for children, adolescents & adults experiencing learning, behavioural and emotional difficulties which are impacting on their home, social, educational, or vocational lives.
Working as a team, we are able to offer each other strong support. We are all registered psychologists with many years experience between us.
Who do we help?
- Children & adolescents who are underachieving at school.
- Children & adolescents who are experiencing difficulties with formal schooling.
- Intellectually very able, talented, or gifted individuals.
- Children, adolescents & adults experiencing poor concentration, distractibility & restlessness.
- Inattentive, dreamy individuals.
- Children on the ASD Spectrum
- Children, adolescents or adults with poor listening skills.
- Children, adolescents & adults who need assistance in reading, spelling, written language or mathematics.
- Young adults needing special examination conditions e.g. Reader-writer at a school or tertiary level.
- Children, adolescents & adults who are experiencing emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Individuals who are at-risk because of crisis or trauma.
WHO CAN REFER?
We are happy to accept referrals from anyone who feels that our services could be of assistance. This may include:
- Parents or Caregivers
- Medical Professionals
- Schools or Kindergartens
- RTLBs (Resource Teachers: Learning & Behaviour)
- Support Agencies